1. run GetController and open test recorded as test
the configurations are listed below,
ECC: 127.0.0.1: 46002
where 192.168.50.1 is the network card connecting to the data port of the Cobo, 192.168.40.81 is the ip of the control part of Cobo
2. open the vmplayer and turn on windows 10. Open the Winner Power Supply application (making sure the usb channel of the power supply is connected to Windows 10, not ubuntu)
The output of the power supply is set to be 3.6 V.
3. Open one terminal, type getEccServer
Open another terminal, type GetEccController
Also in the configure-pulser.xcfg file, the Setup->Node->Instance[*]->Asad[?]->Control->isActive needs to be set correctly for connected AsAd. If not the program will not run.
then, simply sequentially click Load Hw, Configure, and Start. When finish click stop and reset.
4. To view the offline data, you can use cobo-frame-viewer .
Download and decompressing the tarball:
– open a terminal and, from the config subdirectory, run getEccServer
– open a terminal and, from the data directory, run dataRouter (GetController must not be running as dataRouter uses the same port)
– open a terminal and, from the config subdirectory, run getEccClient
– from the prompt of getEccClient, execute “exec init_and_start.ecc”